August 04, 2011

Vroom Vroom

Ok. I never actually wore this outfit outside. I put it on while Jash was prepping the motorcycle for an attempted afternoon ride through the Angeles Crest mountains. I got a "you're wearing that??" the minute he walked back in the apartment. See, this is my idea of how a Harley owner's girlfriend should dress. Unfortunately, sheer silk rompers and high heel booties are painfully unpractical while actually on a bike- particularly on long mountain rides. What I reluctantly changed into was far more sensible and thus far less exciting. Let's all just pretend I wore this on the scenic ride that we never actually took (my tush was too sore to make it any further than Mornings/Nights for coffee. Gonna have to get me a ButtyBuddy if I wanna keep up with this whole biker-chick thing)


Romper and booties: found at garage sale, black undershirt: Golden Cast,  jewelry: self-designed

No comments:

Post a Comment