August 23, 2011

The Bargain Store Is Open, Come Inside

I finally did it- I had a yard sale! Well, more of a sidewalk sale. Danielle and I set up shop at an empty lot across the street from our local coffee shop- guaranteed traffic and no need to put up signs. It was a pleasant and successful event. Friends stopped by throughout the day to keep us company and we got to know some of our customers/neighbors. And I made enough to pay for my coffee, breakfast, and some future trips to other people's yard sales. Yep. Recycling my profits.

However, the very best part of the day was having a reason to wear my awesome fanny pack belt thing that looks ridiculous when worn on any other occasion....









1 comment:

  1. you have great style miss! and it looks like a load of fun!

    have a look on my blog- behind the scenes photos of my fashion label and lots of goodies.
    even a giveaway!

    www.casperandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete