August 06, 2011

International Bubblegum

Weirdest post title ever. Qui? Si? Any post picturing Bazooka Joe colored anything ought to include bubblegum in its title and the confused nationality of my overall look sparked the "international" reference.

Now that that's settled...our early morning drive to Vegas has turned into a late afternoon drive. Thought I'd lay low last night but ended up going to a pleasant little art gathering at Reform School in Silverlake. Every single thing I picked up in the store made me smile. I was particularly tickled by their comical "I'm Sorry" greeting cards. I don't have anything to apologize for at the present moment, otherwise I'd have picked one up.

aaand I'm off. Have a fabulous weekend!!



(shorts: NY and Co, tank: Gap, booties: H&M, purse: Chanel, necklace: import from India, bracelets: self-designed, beret: from Army Surplus, shades and ring: Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment