August 05, 2011

Sister From Another Mister

Fabiana is in town!! Hurrah! A post-bar, pre-career L.A. vacay. We've had a lovely time trying to impress one another with cool outfits and bouncing around the city giggling like little girls along the way. Some Fabi-fashion I plan on copy-catting: scarf braided into hair (see below), big leather bow in an updo, rainbow bright vintage beaded bracelet assortment, and scarves as belts. Girl loves her accessories...




Jash and I are off to Vegas early tomorrow morning for my big brother's stateside wedding reception (he got married in Paris). I'm happy to be going for a purpose other than gambling and dancing at douchy nightclubs. What happens in Vegas doesn't have to stay there this trip. I'm so looking forward to a nice desert drive with my man and hanging with family (old and new!!). 

Happy Friday & happy weekend to you all!!

xxoo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment