August 03, 2011

Birds of Hollywood

I headed West once again last night only this time it wasn't on the Harley. Nope, just me and Dani in her Pontiac in search of a decent Taco Tuesday. There are surprisingly few on the East side. Guess there's no need with all the competitively priced taco trucks. Wore my favorite new boots with my favorite old sweater. I feel like myself when I'm wearing this good 'ol awkward fitting striped thing. I don't know if that makes any sense, but I do know that nothing feels better than putting it on after a crazy or bad L.A. night. There's something utterly grounding about a fave sweater. They also help tone down borderline hoochie cut-off shorty shorts....

Also, my fabulous San Fran friend, Toune, did a sweet little post on yours truly...check it out on her charming blog My Daily Mode :) (I can finally cross off number three on my wish list!!)








No comments:

Post a Comment