August 02, 2011

Living The Americana Dream

Turns out I'm not alone in my recent obsession with Americana....Jash got a Harley!! He actually got it a couple weeks ago but I was waiting for the right time to share. I wore the most motorcycle friendly poncho on our Sunday afternoon outing so this is as good a time as any. It has been fantastic. We are both so much more eager to go out and try new things since getting to the location is now part of the fun (hence our adventure into Hollywood on Saturday night). And I'm not even going to try and hide the fact that I feel really really cool on the back of a bike. C'mon- who wouldn't?! I hope the novelty never fades...

I don't think I've ever seen him smile this big. Sheer joy.

Yup. Bedazzled my helmet. obvi.


So this poncho is actually an embroidered table cloth I found for fifty cents on last Saturday's garage sale hunt. I dyed it purple with some Rit dye, folded it in half and cut a half circle for my neck. I'm not fully convinced that it doesn't still look like I'm wearing a table cloth. Don't matter because stretching my arms out in this bad boy while speeding down a hill on the Harley- awesome. I felt like I had wings. I bought 4 different table cloths at said garage sale so looks like this is my new weird thing. Bear with me :)

xxoo
Sheva



No comments:

Post a Comment