August 15, 2011

Dinner Guest

Scene's from a dinner party Fabi hostessed while in town. Girl can cook as good as she can dress. The menu was Mediterranean, vegetarian and delicious. Jash and I rode over on the Harley and managed to bring a tray of desert, two bottles of bubbly and a skirt I made for Fabi. Impressed?

The scarf as belt thing I was telling you about here!

Yes they are related. They are sisters.

chopped cucumber and tomato salad

my new favorite dish I wanna eat all the time- baguette with truffle butter and radishes. Oh my

greek orzo salad. holla!

cous cous in the heezy

veggie patties made with spinach and other green things







who doesn't love elbow patches?? Thank you, H&M.

Sheeeeeerrr class

Once upon a time I thought it was weird and annoying when people shared pics of the food they eat on facebook. Not nomore. Nope. This meal was so colourful and pretty and I wish there was a way the sense of taste could be experienced through pictures cuz it was damn good and I wanna share. So there.

Have a goooooood Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment