August 31, 2011

Golden Glow

Wore this to my grandma's bon voyage dinner at my family's favorite restaurant, Shamshiri (it's so beloved that my brother and sister-in-law named their dog Shammy after it) I knew it would be wise to wear something roomy as I always always overdo it when we eat here. So I got resourceful and wore a skirt as a shirt, threw on some new jewelry I designed over the weekend and head out to eat myself into oblivion...



skirt: Vintage, top/skirt: American Eagle, heels: Nine West, beret & shades: vintage, jewels: vintage and self-designed

A quick shout out to my ridiculously smart and successful big bro, Henry. His company was named the 207th fastest growing company in America! You can read the article here. So so proud of him :)

xxoo,
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment