August 17, 2011

Just Dance

Day two of adventures with Brigette. Dani and I took her to Montrose, our old stompin' grounds. It's a tranquil little town that makes you forget you're in L.A. I love going back there. I think I'm the only person who actually enjoys running into old high school acquaintances. And it happens just about every time I visit Montrose. I get this warm fuzzy feeling that overrides any awkwardness. There's something about living in the city you grew up in and running into people who know your history that is very comforting. It's also awesome that I can pop in and visit my G-ma wheneves, which is exactly what we did on this particular afternoon. She doesn't speak English so our communication isn't very dynamic. Most my visits consist of lots of hugs and I love yous (one of the few English terms she understands) and me dancing for her while she smiles and claps. You better believe I included pictures of that (courtesy of Brigette)...






Isn't my grandma the cutest??!

1 comment:

  1. YES, your grandmother IS the cutest! So glad I snapped those shots and so glad I spent some much needed time with yous! Love and Miss you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete