May 20, 2011

Taste The Rainbow

Yep. This pancho totally reminds me of Skittles. The tropical mix. I wore it to work on Wednesday and got more than one funny look. The hipstamatic definitely subdues the intense rainbow hues but in real-life it is insanely bright.

For the first time in a long time I have no plans over the weekend and I'm equal parts happy and anxious about that. I have no shortage of errands to run, especially with my euro-trip fast approaching, but I still have that high-school feeling of dread when faced with the possibility of sitting at home alone on a Friday night. Pre-saying Yes (it deserves to be capitalized) I would have been completely satisfied and slightly relieved to have a no-plan weekend. However, post-Yes Sheva has seen the merit in participating in life, rather than watching unfold on TV and she is terrified of falling back into her old hermit-like habits. Guess I'll just hope something comes up, and if nothing does I'll enjoy watching Dateline guilt-free :)

Have a terrific weekend y'all!!

xxoo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment