May 27, 2011

All Hail The Queen

In anticipation of my big Euro trip (just one week away!!) I spent some time going through the pics of mine and Jash's last trip to Europe. It was three years ago and we'd only been dating a few months so we were in that magical new stage where you can't keep your hands off each other and it feels like anything in the world is possible. This is amplified dramatically when traveling around a foreign land together.

It was a very strange transitional time for me. I had just quit my job with nothing else lined up (ahhh the boldness of youth) and booked a month long trip overseas. Jash met me there after a couple weeks and we spent some time hanging with my pop in London then took the train to Paris. Here are some photos from our time in Foggy London Town. My dad is a bit of a party animal, so you'll notice several of these photos include cocktails and dancing :)

 














 






No comments:

Post a Comment