May 04, 2011

Stripes and Stripes

I'm trying to do more fashiony posts as per some friendly suggestions. This sounds a lot easier than it actually is because asking friends to take pictures of my outfits feels terribly vain. Fortunately, I have Danielle and she don't judge. She snapped these photos before we hit the town on a Friday night. I very rarely purchase anything from Urban Outfitters because I'm terrified of seeing someone wearing the same thing as me. Terrified. Really. I have nightmares about this. But I fell in love with this here number after trying it on and twirling. Sure enough, I saw no less than 2 girls in the long line with the same dress. Guess its just a matter of time before my nightmare becomes a reality...

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2011

    LOVE this!
    you girls look fashionable and classy as always... hmm fashy? yep new word just made it so... im almost a lawyer now so i can do that ;)
    i must admit your absence has had a severe effect on my closet in the last few years - perhaps a field trip down to SD you two... Think of it as humanitarian work!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two both look supa fly. Where it Dee's dress from? I'm in love. . .

    ReplyDelete