May 09, 2011

Some Are Lakes

I spent a magnificent weekend at Paola's cabin in Lake Arrowhead with the gang last weekend. Some of my best memories have been created on our trips there. This was no exception. We drank, we danced, we ate, we laughed. A lot. We spent the days on the deck and the nights in a fort we built with cushions by the fireplace. It was like a fourth grade slumber party. Awesome.

I'm not a very verbal person when it comes to my feelings and what not. So bear with me as I very awkwardly say this: I'm the luckiest girl ever to call these beautiful, wonderful folks my best friends. We could be standing in a bathroom line missing the majority of a Prince concert and still have a riotously memorable time. I just love 'em all so so much.

Aaaand commence awkward mushy moment. Here are the piccys...





Have a wonderful week...
xxoo
Sheva


No comments:

Post a Comment