May 18, 2011

Olive Medley

I wore this to my friend Sarah's show at the Viper room. I'm loving this striped Gap shirt that seems to add a little extra edge to outfits I might otherwise pair with a solid top. The only thing I won't wear it with is a print. Call me old-fashioned but I think this whole mixing prints with stripes and other prints trend has gotten severely out of hand. I'm not hatin', just sayin'.









(Vintage sequined skirt. Gap striped shirt, Tod's boots, olive green cardi from Camden Street in London, vintage bracelets and sweater clip, self-designed necklaces)

Shout out to Sarah's band, The LookOut Kids. It was their debut show and they killed it. As a wannabe drummer I was in awe of Sarah's drum skills. Girl's got rhythm. I don't even drum that good in my embarrassingly frequent drum solo fantasies.

xxoo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment