May 10, 2011

A Roof With A View

Since flipping through the new Fossil Spring Break Lookbook last week I've been trying to make friends with people who live in apartments with rooftop views of downtown. That is the backdrop for the fossil shoot and while the clothes and accessories are cute enough, the scenery steals the show. It reminds me of the rooftop soiree in 500 Days of Summer. Without the crushing of hopes and the heartbreak, of course.





So I'm terribly tired today as I went to see The Sweaters and He's My Brother She's My Sister last night at Satellite. My third show in four days! Aaaaand I have another show tomorrow night for my friend Sarah's band, The Lookout Kids. I've been a very busy bee since saying yes more. At the start of every week I convince myself I will take it easy- go to yoga, cook dinner at home, be in bed by 10:30, etc. Yet I cease to follow through on this week after week. Maybe it's that summer-approaching energy in the air. I just want to carpe diem every dang diem. As my good friend Cristina always say, I can sleep when I die. Or take a nap in my car on my lunch break. Yep, it's one of those days ;)

xxoo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment