April 17, 2011

Oh Yes

This whole saying yes thing is amazing! I've done more in the past 3 weeks than I had in the previous 3 pre-yes months. A couple Fridays ago I had planned on getting Pho to go and enjoying it while watching a Netflix instant movie at home and probably falling asleep on the couch around 9:30. What am I, 80?!

Instead I said yes to each and every invitation or suggestion I was presented with. Yes to dinner out with Danielle. Yes to jamming at our rehearsal space with Kevin. Yes to hanging with the Phathom fellas. Yes to meeting Evelyn and Paola for a drink at Taix. And, of course, yes to the mandatory end of night taco truck trip. I said yes to it all and I had an epic night. I was surrounded by a few of my favorite people in the world, had great convos, lots of laughs, and a really good burrito. Oh Yes.


Here are some random shots from that night and a couple others that started with a yes...








This is Paola. Objects in photo are better-behaved than they appear.
I love that Danielle looks sincerely angelic in this photo while I'm clearly thinking mischievous thoughts. Art imitating life, I suppose...
Here's Evelyn. Isn't she cute as a button? Oh, in case you're concerned, all those beers are not hers.
And the man that started it all, my great friend Kevin. I'm missing a lot of Dateline because of him.




Saying yes is great. Clearly, it has resulted in more fun. However, all these yeses have made me very very tired. So today I am looking forward to some quiet time at home doing some belated spring cleaning and maybe going for a jog in Elysian Park. Hope you all have a terrific Sunday!!

xxoo Sheva


No comments:

Post a Comment