April 27, 2011

Dry On A Desert High

Day 2 of our 29 Palms getaway. We lounged by the pool in the AM then headed out to Joshua Tree. And believe it or not, I went rock climbing. Not the kind that involves harnesses and propelling and what not. We went up those rocks with our bare hands and sneakered feet. I made it all the way to the top of a gigantic rock pile with a panoramic view and was probably way more proud of myself than I needed to be. We ended the day with a sunset walk in the desert behind the Harmony Motel. Then I made an elaborate anniversary dinner for us to enjoy under the very visible stars. A failed attempt to watch a movie on the IPad resulted in some more dancing to Lykke Li followed by a good night's sleep. This is the life.
















Thanks for reading :)

xxoo
Sheva

1 comment: