April 20, 2011

Midweek Mambo

These shots are from a couple Wednesdays ago when Dani came over to help me with the blog (I'm technologically-inept). Naturally, we got carried away and played with Photo Booth again. Then Evelyn texted us about a LightFM show at Spaceland that was starting in 5 minutes!! Saying yes to invitations has become second nature now, so we hopped in the car and headed over.

After the show we met the Phathom boys at Cha Cha Lounge for what was supposed to be one drink. I didn't get home until 1 am. Waaaaay past my senior citizen bedtime of 10:30!

Still trying to come up with fun new ways to wear my disastrous hair before I get a cut. I cut the sleeves off a vintage dress I got from Out of The Closet and used them as ribbons for my Polyanna pigtails. I also wore my big-girl shoes with very big-girl platforms and stumbled around all night like a little girl trying on her mom's high heels.











And some Photo Booth fun shots...

























No comments:

Post a Comment