July 14, 2011

Everytime I Come Around Yo City

Yea yea, finally worked on some new bling over the weekend. I channeled the remnant inspiration from our European vacay and turned out some pretty and simple pieces that are quite different than the Mr. T inspired creations I normally bust out.

Aaaand I finally used some of that yarn I dyed way back when.

The shop isn't up on my website yet so if you see something you like or wanna see more pics shoot me an email at sheva@shevaschuck.com :)

Baez Necklace $80 (tiger's eye, smokey quartz, ivory tusk, crystal rhinestones, vintage flower)
Sur Necklace $60 (hand-dyed yarn, waxed linen wrapping, vintage eagle casting)
Temple Necklace $80 (antique gold-dipped leaf pendant, hand-enameled bead, crystal rhinestones)
Wanderlust Bracelet $110 (various antique charms, olive jade, amethyst, amazonite, sodalite, cherry quartz, carnelian)



No comments:

Post a Comment