July 05, 2011

Cornfed Country Girl

So pooped after yesterday's 4th festivities. Hours in the sun + hours of Tecate/Budweiser drikin + unofficial Echo Park firework shows into the wee hours makes for one very tired little lady. I'm going to drink a big fat cup of coffee to keep me going until my big fat nap once I get home.

Danielle shot these photos when she came to visit me for lunch at work last week and I got all gussied up in her honor. Somehow, any event that is even slightly out of the ordinary makes for a much more exciting workday. I even wore heels to the office which I only do every 4.5 months.





Have a wonderful 4-day workweek!!

xxoo
Sheva


2 comments:

  1. Discover More y4p68s4q84 replica louis vuitton handbags replica bags vuitton s1c16w7l48 replica bags new york replica gucci bag u4h97t7e23 7a replica bags wholesale click here now g8c42t7k71 gucci replica handbags replica bags in bangkok

    ReplyDelete