June 28, 2011

We're The Lucky Ones Filled With The Sun

My tour de Europe continues with some photos of our trip to Lucerne, Switzerland. I sure hope you guys aren't sick of my vacation photos yet. And if you are, worry not, this was our last stop :)

Switzerland is the tops. So beautiful in such a different way than Paris and Venice. The rolling green hills spotted with tiny cottages, the beautiful lake that seems like a calm ocean, the shiny happy people holding hands....okay I'm getting carried away now. But it was a treat and probably our favorite part of the entire trip...


















Beautiful, right?? Shout out to Jash on his photography skills. He can make a flat old tire in the middle of the desert look cool and sexy. We have tons and tons of more avant garde-esque pics which I will be posting in the coming weeks. Thanks for reading friends :)

xxoo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment