June 02, 2011

Bon Voyage

Today is the day!! Jash and I depart for Europe in T minus 3 hours! I'm going to do my best to continue blogging while I'm there via Jash's I-pad. I have a few posts lined up but I'd like to try and sprinkle in some shots from my travels too. In fact, I put extra effort into planning my outfits solely for that purpose. 

Our first stop is Amsterdam then we're off to Paris for the wedding festivities, then Venice, and finally Lucerne, Switzerland. A lot to squeeze into 2.5 weeks but I've gota long list of locations to cross off my bucket list....
  
Something that has helped me lighten the pre-vacation stress is daydreaming about wearing cute outfits while riding a bike around the quaint streets of Paris and Amsterdam a la these photos...















Well, Bon Voyage friends!!

xxoo,
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment