June 23, 2011

We Can Reach Our Destination But We're Still A Ways Away

So yesterday I received an email from my dad with "????" in the subject line. Four question marks. Not one or even three, but FOUR. Clearly, something was up. I opened the email to discover a very straight-forward but ominous message. "Sheva- is everything ok? I sense not..." I immediately responded to assure him that, yes, everything is okay and ask why he would sense otherwise. Turns out the cause for his concern was my "sudden lack of blogging." :)

Well, it feels good to know I have such a devoted reader, even if it is my dad. Apologies again for my spotty blogging lately. I had several technical and travel complications on the trip that made blogging difficult. Also, toward the end of the trip I really wanted to enjoy some time completely disconnected from my real-life. That is, after all, the purpose of vacation.  And disconnecting with everyone and everything else helped me reconnect with Jash :))

But here I am again. Back at it. Still having some technical difficulties as I'm coming to you via a brand new computer. But I assure you all (especially you, Dad) there will be no more long hiatuses from West Native.

Anywho. Here are a few train travel shots that my budding photographer bf snapped on our trip. We took alotta trains. Its a lovely and relaxing way to get from point A to point B. I will say this though- my next vacay will most certainly be of the beachside resort variety. I loved seeing so much of Europe in a relatively short span of time but, my word, it is exhausting. There is a lot of planning and stress and room for error when embarking on such an ambitious trip. Next stop: Hawaii.











No comments:

Post a Comment