June 21, 2011

The Lights Are Much Brighter There

Apologies for my brief hiatus. Our European adventure took a sudden and unexpected turn when our passports were stolen in Versailles and we were thus stuck in France until we could get replacements from the embassy. There are certainly far worse places to be stuck but this almost meant we wouldn't make our trips to Italy and Switzerland. Thankfully, we got our passports pretty painlessly and were on the first flight to Venice. The remainder of our trip was abbreviated but just as lovely. Those photos to come soon- Jash is in the process of editing as I type this.

Alas, I am home now and very very jet lagged. I will more than likely be useless at work tomorrow as I've been wide awake since 2 am!! Jet lag aside, I've never been happier to be home after a vacation. There's a lot I love about traveling, but nothing beats my home sweet home with my equally sweet friends and cat :-) Here are a few snapshots from beautiful downtown Los Angeles....


1 comment: