November 02, 2011

News

So. That big change I was talking about...It's officially official and I can finally sing it from the rooftops (aka type it on my bloggity-blog). I got an amazing new job that will have me traveling to Ghana, West Africa to work with local jewelry artisans. More details to come as it all plays out. But I am so so so excited! The interview process was insanely long and intense and since patience has never been my strong suit it was a bit of a challenge to not go completely insane from anticipation. But alas, it was all worth while. Here are some pictures from the local bead markets in Ghana. This is my dream job :)







3 comments:

  1. Dang Sheva what?! Wow, congrats! Traveling to Ghana would be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh congratulations! keep us updated! you are ammmmmazing!!!

    xx
    gabriella

    www.dimplesandcharm.com

    ReplyDelete