November 15, 2011

End Of An Era

Today was my very bittersweet last day at 1928 Jewelry. I'd only worked there for 3 years, but it felt like a lifetime. There were ups and downs- as with any job- but at the end of the day I feel like I'm leaving a family of sorts. I'm feeling such an odd assortment of emotions right now. Just plain sad to say goodbye to my home-away-from-home, excited for this new opportunity, terrified about this new opportunity, and pleasantly surprised with myself for taking this somewhat radical leap. I can't predict the future, particularly with all the unknowns involved with my new endeavor, but I can take comfort in knowing there is no way in hell I could have passed this up. And whatever may happen, making this move was something I absolutely needed to do. Somehow it all feels meant to be.

In slightly shallower news- I wore this to meet up with my beloved friend Fabi who was visiting LA from San Fran to celebrate her adorable Mom's bday this past weekend. I got such rave reviews from Fabs and her sister, Jazmin, that I think i will double dip and wear this exact number to my new j-o-b tomorrow...






(coat and belt: vintage, jeans: Gap, button-up: H&M Men's, booties: Urban Outfitters, ring and necklace: self-designed, shades: gas station)

1 comment:

  1. congrats sheva! i want to hear all about this new job of yours!


    www.dimplesandcharm.com

    ReplyDelete