November 13, 2011

Bells

I'm a very bad blogger, I know. Sorry for the delays between posts. Typical excuse of being insanely busy. I had a brunch with some old friends, two weddings and a family birthday party this weekend. And tomorrow is my first day at my new job! I'm equal parts excited and nervous, but mostly i'm just thinking about what I'll wear the first week.

Here are some shots from my friend Shelley's wedding at the Eagle Rock Center for the Arts. From the found in the forest vibe to the brides fairytale hair the entire evening utterly enchanting...









I will do my very best to get a few posts in next week but it may be tough with the new job and all. I now have to commute to Santa Monica. Bleh. 

Hope you all you have a wonderful week!!

xo
Sheva

No comments:

Post a Comment