November 25, 2011

City of Angels

Happy Black Friday, y'all! I hope you are not stressed out/being trampled/fighting over Tickle Me Elmos/etc.

Jash and I had a very mellow Tofurkey day which included riding around the streets of LA on the Harley and having an Indian-inspired thanksgiving feast with all you can drink champagne at Naya in Silverlake. (such a great place. The food was ridiculously good and the service was even better. I highly reccomend a visit)

After a long nap, we ended up at Taix for the third year in a row to drink and dine with Fabi and family.  I love doing the unconventional on holidays. Wandering the eerily silent streets of our big city and feeling free to do whatever we please. But at the end of the day, I was counting my blessings just like everyone else. This year I'm particularly grateful to have the support and love of a wonderful man, to call the most incredible people my best friends and to have landed such an awesome job recently. Life is good, and though LA drives me crazy sometimes, I'ts days like yesterday that make me so happy to be exactly where I am :)





No comments:

Post a Comment