September 15, 2011

With Our Legs On The Edge And Our Feet On The Horizon

Still lazy, still no new outfit posts. So here are some photos from our trip to Italy earlier this Summer that I never got around to posting. Figured I'd squeeze them in before the Summer officially ends. We got an all day boat pass while in Venice and hopped on the first departing boat without knowing where it was headed. We landed on Lido Beach, bought some swimsuits and towels from a sidewalk vendor and enjoyed an afternoon alongside the Mediterranean Sea.

Worry not, I will have plenty of more current posts soon as Danielle and I are headed to San Fran this weekend to visit two of our bestest friends, Erin and Fabiana. There will surely be plenty of photo ops in such a pretty city and I'm certain my current lazy spell will retire upon my arrival.

Thanks for reading, friends ;)

xxoo,
Sheva

1 comment:

  1. Such gorgeous photos! <3


    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete