September 08, 2011

Truly Outrageous

Raise your hand if you loved Jem and the Holograms back in the day! Oh you know my hand is raised high. Real high. She was so cool and so inspiring with her rock 'n roll skills and her pink hair and her sweet disposition no matter how nasty those Misfits acted. I even had a Jem Barbie doll who had star earrings that lit up (just like on the show!!) Maybe Jem has something to do with my interest in fashion and jewelry. All I know is I wanted to be just like her. In fact, I still want to be just like her...

If you wanna geek out like I've been doing this last week, you can watch all the episodes here. In the meantime, here's a little Jem-jam to start your day. Enjoy...


1 comment:

  1. I love Jem!!! Glad they have her show coming back to TV. xx cartoons were so much better than the ones they have today.

    ReplyDelete