September 23, 2011

In the Mission

Spent one of our San Fran days in the Mission District, Fabiana's hood. I'd say it's San Fran's equivilant of Echo Park. Live music on the streets, colorful murals adorning the walls, and some seriously cheap and fruitful thrift stores....I like. We did what apparently everyone else in a 10 mile radius of the area does on a sunny day- got beers and snacks and lounged in Dolores Park. Then we went to a hidden gem of a venue for a record release. Live music and dancing to some funky old school soul ensued followed by chinese takeout making this one of the most epic days of my life. The quote of the night was, "I'm so happy, I feel like I'm on E." :)



lemme guess- Julian Casablancas??
two peas, one pod



Contemplating whether or not it was worth $10. It sure was and now it's all mine.



She matched every mural in that pretty little skirt of hers
I'm a sucker for friendship bracelets! What a lovely way to remember the day...

Erin's cool cat of a BF, Willie, performing quality control on one of my pieces :)

You can listen to some of the music we were grooving to here. Have a great weekend, my friends! I'm off to Carlsbad to enjoy Fall's very Summer weather with Jashy :)

2 comments:

  1. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bunch of girls! love the style girls. don't know if you like ankle boots, but if you do please come check out our newest creation!

    http://www.lalalandvintageclothing.com/blog/

    xx

    ReplyDelete