June 22, 2012

Been A Long Time...

..I shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to. Sorry, every time I think about my blog, I think about how long it's been since I've posted, and then this Timbaland lyric from that Aaliyah track pops in my head. You follow? Anywho- my sincerest apologies for this embarrassingly long delay in posting. Seriously. I'm Sorry. Did you think I got lost in Africa?


I needed to reevaluate this whole blogging thing. To be honest, I feel a little vain posting pics of myself- a little "look at me, look at me!" Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but it seems I'm becoming less of a ham and more of a hermit. I've also enjoyed savoring great moments rather than trying to capture them in photos. It's been liberating to not look at every situation/outfit/event as a potential blog post. I'm sure my fellow bloggers feel me on that one. I haven't really resolved any of this, but I don't want to walk away from my little bloggity blog. I probably won't be posting everyday, but I think I can commit to once a week or so.

So. Here are a whole bunch of long overdue pics from my last trip to Ghana. It was beyond amazing to have my love by my side. There were so many great memories, but the greatest of them all was getting engaged!! On our 4-year anniversary, on the beach in Ghana while horseback riding- pretty romantic and exotic...he did good :)



































































No comments:

Post a Comment