October 23, 2011

oops

This would happen to me....Last Friday Dani and I were in a rush to leave my place and meet up with some friends to head to an art show Downtown. I couldn't decide between brown or black boots so I put on one of each and asked Dani which she preffered. She said brown and my sorry ass forgot to make the change and left the house wearing mismatched boots! It was far too late to do anything about it by the time I realized so I put on a brave face and tried to embrace it. I wanted to be cool and not let it bother me. And I actually managed to forget for most of the night, but the few times I looked down at my Punky Brewster inspired footwear I was pretty bummed. At least until I forgot again. I can laugh about it now. My only question is this: How on earth did Dani not catch this major faux pas?? She has some explaining to do...














No comments:

Post a Comment