October 31, 2011

Hiatus

I'm slacking on the blog again, I know. Life has been a whirlwind lately and the possibility of some major change has been on my mind. I'm one of those people that refuses to get excited about something or really even believe it's going to happen until things are totally official. So, when they are 150% official I will very very happily share. I can tell you this- this potential change will dramatically affect the content of this here blog. So stay tuned :)

That all being said, Happy Halloween! what did you all dress up as? I'll have a Halloween post coming later today or early tomorrow with shots of my very last minute costume. In the meantime, here are some pics of last week's Beetlejuice-inspired ensemble. 




(jeans: Rewash, booties: UO, striped top: H&M, coat: Quail, necklace: Import from India)


No comments:

Post a Comment