March 02, 2012

Bad Blogger

Yes I am and I'm sorry. It's been nearly 2 weeks since a post and I feel bad. I've been a bit of a hermit while fighting off jet-lag and getting reacquainted with home. Being back has been wonderful and I'm capitalizing on every moment since I'll be heading back to Ghana the first week of April. I have loads of pictures from last weekend's belated Valentine's desert getaway with Jash coming soon, but in the meantime here's a little something I put together with my favorite striped shirt a while back. I've been all about heels and makeup  since returning home from Ghana, prompting Jash to observe I am the most girly he's ever seen me. Nothing like a month of sensible shoes and sweat-proof primping to make you wanna bring out all the bells and whistles.



(skirt and top: F21, shoes: Steve Madden, necklace and bag: vintage, ring: self-designed)

No comments:

Post a Comment